Productomschrijving

• Merk:PEPPER JOBS
  • EAN:4897089840483
  • Artikelnummer:SSS-T8 Fodable Stand for Laptop/Notebook

Deze standaard met de passende naam Solid Sturdy Stand (SSS-T8) is ontworpen om geschikt te zijn voor verschillende elektronische apparaten met schermen, waaronder laptops en tablets. Met een gewicht van slechts 730g (25,75oz) biedt de PEPPER JOBS SSS-T8 uitstekende stevigheid & stabiliteit en kan deze gemakkelijk apparaten met grotere schermen ondersteunen. Antislipvoetjes van siliconen zorgen ervoor dat de standaard precies blijft staan waar je wilt terwijl je werkt op je laptop of tekentablet. Het universele ontwerp zorgt ervoor dat het compatibel is met alle laptops die momenteel verkrijgbaar zijn met schermmaten variërend van 11,6” tot 17,3”.
PEPPER JOBS SSS-T8 ondersteunt tevens vier niveaus van hoogte- en kijkhoekaanpassing, waarmee de standaard een van de beste ergonomische standaards is voor dagelijks gebruik. Het volledig opvouwbare ontwerp zorgt ervoor dat je deze standaard met je mee kunt nemen in je aktentas, rugzak of bagage en dat je deze waar en wanneer dan ook kunt gebruiken voor je mobiele apparaten.

SSS-T8 laptopstandaard | PEPPER JOBS EU

Gemakkelijk inpakken en meenemen

Reviews

Sahara J.
Sahara J. Geplaatst op September 16, 2021 15:40

A++ I’ve been using this laptop stand for a while and really happy with the quality. Thank you

Customer
Customer Geplaatst op September 5, 2021 10:58

Amazing Laptop Stand. I've been using books to prop up my computer since I've started working from home. This is AMAZING. I wish I bought it a year ago. Highly recommend!

Bhargav
Bhargav Geplaatst op September 5, 2021 10:57

Sturdy Laptop Stand. As the headline says, it is Sturdy, has different levels of adjustments for different viewing angles. The rubber enclosures provides stability.

barbara
barbara Geplaatst op September 5, 2021 10:56

Perfect for me....! I am so impressed with this Pepper Jobs Laptop Stand..!

Beautifully made and finely finished without flaws on arrival this laptop stand is a beautiful design. Marvelously packaged against damage in shipment this industrial gray metal and silicone rubber stand holds my desk's 2nd laptop securely and at the perfect angle for the odd work I do on it. I love the non-slip contact surface against the laptop and the fact that the frame of the stand is made of impressive heavy duty metal.

I am very very happy with this item....thank you!

Leonardo D.
Leonardo D. Geplaatst op July 30, 2021 14:02

The stand is sturdy. It does not wobble, or move around. It has 4 different angle that you can adjust to suit your viewing level. The rubber foams that line up the stand is firm that your device will not move, but feel soft enough that you can be sure that your device will not be scratched. It will be small enough to bring around with your device, when you fold it, and it does not take much space at all, either when using it or storing it.

A bit pricey but still worth it. Thank you.

5 sterren op basis van 5 beoordelingen Je beoordeling toevoegen

Tags