Produktbeschreibung

• Marke:PEPPER JOBS
  • EAN:4897089840483
  • Artikelnummer::SSS-T8 Fodable Stand for Laptop/Notebook

Der treffend benannte Solid Sturdy Stand (SSS-T8) ist ein faltbarer Ständer, der für eine Vielzahl von elektronischen Bildschirmgeräten wie Laptops und Tablets entwickelt wurde. Mit einem Gewicht von nur 730 g (25,75 oz) bietet der PEPPER JOBS SSS-T8 außergewöhnliche Festigkeit & Stabilität und kann problemlos Geräten mit größeren Bildschirmen unterstützen. Anti-Rutsch-Pads aus Silikon sorgen dafür, dass der Ständer genau dort bleibt, wo Sie ihn haben möchten, während Sie an Ihrem Laptop oder Zeichentablett arbeiten. Das universelle Design stellt sicher, dass er mit allen derzeit erhältlichen Laptops mit Bildschirmgrößen von 11,6" bis 17,3" kompatibel ist.
PEPPER JOBS SSS-T8 unterstützt außerdem 4 Stufen der Blickwinkel- & Höheneinstellung und ist damit einer der bemerkenswertesten ergonomischen Ständer für den täglichen Gebrauch. Das vollständig faltbare Design bedeutet, dass Sie diesen Ständer in Ihrer Aktentasche, Ihrem Rucksack oder Gepäck mit sich herumtragen und ihn überall und jederzeit mit Ihren mobilen Geräten verwenden können.

SSS-T8, Laptopständer  | PEPPER JOBS EU

Praktisch einpacken und mitnehmen

Bewertungen

Sahara J.
Sahara J. Veröffentlicht am September 16, 2021 15:40

A++ I’ve been using this laptop stand for a while and really happy with the quality. Thank you

Customer
Customer Veröffentlicht am September 5, 2021 10:58

Amazing Laptop Stand. I've been using books to prop up my computer since I've started working from home. This is AMAZING. I wish I bought it a year ago. Highly recommend!

Bhargav
Bhargav Veröffentlicht am September 5, 2021 10:57

Sturdy Laptop Stand. As the headline says, it is Sturdy, has different levels of adjustments for different viewing angles. The rubber enclosures provides stability.

barbara
barbara Veröffentlicht am September 5, 2021 10:56

Perfect for me....! I am so impressed with this Pepper Jobs Laptop Stand..!

Beautifully made and finely finished without flaws on arrival this laptop stand is a beautiful design. Marvelously packaged against damage in shipment this industrial gray metal and silicone rubber stand holds my desk's 2nd laptop securely and at the perfect angle for the odd work I do on it. I love the non-slip contact surface against the laptop and the fact that the frame of the stand is made of impressive heavy duty metal.

I am very very happy with this item....thank you!

Leonardo D.
Leonardo D. Veröffentlicht am July 30, 2021 14:02

The stand is sturdy. It does not wobble, or move around. It has 4 different angle that you can adjust to suit your viewing level. The rubber foams that line up the stand is firm that your device will not move, but feel soft enough that you can be sure that your device will not be scratched. It will be small enough to bring around with your device, when you fold it, and it does not take much space at all, either when using it or storing it.

A bit pricey but still worth it. Thank you.

5 Sterne, basierend auf 5 Bewertungen Ihre Bewertung hinzufügen

Schlagworte